- Relay style racing takes place for the ultimate in team building. The group will be divided into teams. Number of drivers per team is dependent on the size of the group and can be determined by the customer or randomly by Unser Racing.
- Race lasts 30 minutes (for groups of 12 to 15), 45 minutes (for groups of 16 to 30), and 60 minutes for groups of 31-49 people.
Each team must complete a preset number of driver changes and each driver must complete a minimum of two laps. Teams must strategize on best racing techniques and driver change outs. Racing is non-stop, with the only exception being quick 20-30 second supervised driver changes. As one driver leaves the kart, the next driver takes the wheel. The team with the most laps within the given time period will be declared the winner. Non-drivers make great Team Captains! All results will be tracked by team, not individual.
- Two Qualifier Unser Timed Heats won by the fastest driver.
- Fastest Lap Winners from the Qualifying Heats will move on to a Championship 20-Lap Heat won by position.
LCQ (Last Chance Qualifier)
- Two Qualifier Unser Timed Heats per racer won by fastest lap time.
- All but one spot in the championship race will be determined from the first two qualifier heats.
- All racers who have not already advanced to the championship heat will get one last chance qualifier (LCQ) heat, won by fasted lap time.
- One racer from the LCQ heat will take the last spot in the championship heat.
- Championship Heat will be a 20-lap, win by position race to determine the event winners.
Each race format includes a private briefing with a qualified Unser race trainer, exclusive use of the track during your race times, a complimentary day membership and the ability to make reservations 60 days in advance. Receive a 10% Discount on Annual Memberships purchased within one week of your group event!
Ask about our selection of medals, trophies, and other award package options to make your event a lasting memory!