Pricing & Specials
- MEMBERSHIPS ARE REQUIRED TO RACE!
For $5, receive a temporary one-day membership.
For $50, receive an annual membership with benefits included such as discounted races.
(*Youth one-day memberships not offered due to more specified training procedures).
- $2 headsock required. Yours to keep for future visits or multiple races.
- Please note YOUTH RACERS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND A SPECIAL TRAINING IN ADDITION TO HAVING A SIGNED AND NOTARIZED WAIVER.
- Remember to check out our awesome discounts and specials throughout the week!
*Please note that Peak of the Week has been postponed during the holiday season until the new year. It will return on Wednesday January 8, 2014 at 5 p.m. with brand new race formats and prizes. Thank you!
*Ages 6-13 require registration in a specialized training program for a flat fee of $25 which includes:
- An annual membership valid until the youth’s 15th birthday
- Detailed classroom training and safety instruction
- On-track testing and coaching with cones
- One full heat race
- One FREE race during the youth’s birthday month(See our Youth Program Page for more information)
CLICK HERE to download our minor waiver. Minor waivers are required to be signed and notarized by the parent or legal guardian if not present at time of registration.
TO PRE-REGISTER CLICK HERE